Monday, January 5, 2015

Pets Behind the Blog

You may be wondering, what got me so into pets. ... Oh, you're not? I'll just tell you anyway, so sit on that stool, get a keg of yum and get ready for a tall tale of this weird place called 'real life'.

Well, about six years ago I was blessed with the opportunity to get a dog. After months of searching, we stumbled across the page for a dog that seemed perfect.


His name is Ollie and he's one of the greatest things to ever happen in my life. He's supposed to be a mix of a pomeranian and pembroke welsh corgi, but were not really sure when it comes to him.

I also have a pair of troublemakers which reside in a cage on top of my dresser. They're a pair of the most adorable little creatures I've ever laid my eyes on. Rats. No, not those wild things which sneak into our sewers and bite our toes, but fancy rats.


These little cuties are Sassy, the black one, and Nibbles, the cream one. I got them a few months ago and they've gone from little nuggets to big snuggly little buggers.

Well, now you know who scurries around my house. Let's now find out who scurries around Hep and Decius' house.

Have great adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment