Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Terrorloon Scandal

Who would've thought someone would find a hybrid, then show it off with no clue of what they combination could be?

Well, today that question was answered in the form of the Terrorloon.


This, my friends, is where the scandal began. The morphing tent.

Now, to set the record straight, I snapped this shot with my spy-patch, a super special eye-patch with a little camera inside, so those secret keepers couldn't tell I was watching them. I made my way around, minding my own business, waiting for them to spill their secrets. To my dismay, they never did. I waited for what felt like hours, but it was really only about twenty minutes, until POOF! they were gone, just like that.

I promptly whipped out my eye-phone and cawed about this scandal. I had to find out what was happening, and how it was happening. Many thoughts came to mind, many people helped. It was the marvelous Fearless Kristen Eastwick that came to the rescue, tracking someone with the Terrorloon down and getting the combination from her. Corrupted celestial dragon and silver buffaloon.

Now marks the time that I must find this terrible creature for myself. Happy morphing! 

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh any chances of selling those eyepatches. Sounds just beyond handy to have. :D

    ReplyDelete