Friday, December 26, 2014

What's In a Dream?

It's been a pet-filled week for us pirates, the discovery of hybrids right before Christmas... The scarab was caught in Zenda... The continuation of hunting all throughout Christmas day for myself because I couldn't tear myself from my pirate side.

Anyway, a few weeks ago I had a dream, it was a very interesting dream. A dream about Pirate101. Impossible, you say? Nay. I actually had a dream about Pirate101, who would've thought that could happen? I sure didn't. Hybrids was the topic of this dream and there were many, as many as the eye could see! Clockwork Shark with jaws that couldn't rust... A falcon made completely of bone.... A tiny fish made of pure gold... And my favorite, a cross between the tropical sky snake and crok.


Now, now, now... Look at this exquisite creation of my dream-swept brain... The head and front legs of a crok? The wings and body of a sky snake? Wow, what I wouldn't give to have this creature by my side. Decius saw this sketch I made, while it doesn't do my dream creature justice, I'm just thrilled that Decius saw him, and even said there was a chance that he may appear in game. I don't count on it happening, but at least Decius saw something in him.

I don't remember all the hybrids I saw in my dream, but maybe if you comment a pairing, I can dream something up for you another night and sketch it out.

Have fun in the spiral!

No comments:

Post a Comment