Saturday, December 20, 2014

A "Fatal" Discovery

I remember those days when I was just a normal pirate looking for something to sink my hook into. I wasn't much interested in pets at the time. Then, it happened.

I was wandering along in the live game, Bestia had just come out and I was super excited to start exploring. Who would've guessed I found some of the best pirate friends a girl could ask for?

These pirates that first got me in to morphing obsessively, I will not utter their names for they have retired from morphing, maybe from Pirate101 all together. All I know is, sadly, I haven't seen hook nor tail of them or any of their furry, scaly, or otherwise, friends.

There is one morpher who's stayed by my side since I met him. His name is Reckless Flint Maxwell, and with him we discovered the first hybrid. The Grimtooth Reaper.


Old Missy, the first of her kind. "Old" really is an understatement, she's so old her bones are showing!

Now this discovery marked an astounding fact to pirates young and old, hybrids really do exist. They're not just a conspiracy for us to waste our gold on. Sorry Hep and Decius, I was truly convinced they either didn't work, or they were just a joke, you know how gullible our fully pockets of gold can be.

This be Hannah Ironside, signing into the blogging world! I hope ye stick around to see what I have to say. G'luck in your own adventures in the spiral!

No comments:

Post a Comment